IKEA Must Haves
Wednesday Oct 18th, 2017Share
Is it an exciting day at your house when the IKEA catalogue comes out? You can always count on IKEA to combine a timeless minimalist look with a current designer edge. We seem to be seeing more jewel tones this season, lots of gorgeous blue hues. I have picked a few items from the 2018 catalogue that I think represent either great dual function pieces, great space savers and always good value.
- Powder coated steel frame in white
- Bamboo top with 3 drawers
- Stylish and practical for the home office or convert a little unused alcove
Kvistbro Storage Table
- Open and airy
- Painted powder coated steel
- Open storage for toys/books/blankets
- 2 Sizes: I love these!! Add style to any room.
- $69.00 for the larger option
Pinnig Coat Rack with Shoe Storage
- Excellent way to tidy up a front hall or organize a mudroom
- Powder coated steel, slim industrial design lines
- Hooks for coats, backpacks, purses
- Line up shoes or put baskets for scarves and mitts
Strandmon:Classic Wing Chair
- An IKEA classic from the 1950’s
- Still made by hand!!
- Details like buttons on the chair backrest and pleats are all hand done
- A classic and timeless chair for any room
- $299.00: hard to beat!